I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

15 March 2010

i believe..

So crazy in this love we call love. and now that we got it. we just can't give up. I'm reaching out for ya. Got me out here in the water and I
I'm overboard. And I need your love. Pull me up. I can't swim on my own  It's too much. Feels like I'm drowning without your love. So throw yourself out to me
My life saver
----

I really can't find the words anymore.
I found that song. It's how i feel.. and how i would feel.. if you were gone..
Everything i write, seems pointless. With no right meaning.
I'll try to come up with words on how i feel. i guess you could say there's a whole load of meaning to the following..
I feel lost.. No, not anymore... you're here..

I'm not like any other girl you've met.
I'm not the type who throws love around.
I'm not the type to scream and shout
BUT
I am the type who listens and understands.
The one who will always be there for you.
The one who won't break your heart.
cause i'm nothing like them. i'm different (:

I love you.
We're together forever. I know i can show you that..
i..i will.. just watch me.
So what will I do? Cause I still love you.
You're the only one who can save me..

♥Little S

No comments: