I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

14 March 2010

One way ticket.

The concept of being able to express oneself through writing on a blog is only adequate to myself. Adequate due to the fact that I have yet to be truly satisfied with my ways of writing and blogging of posts. Though, this blog spot is like a one way ticket to the mind of yours truly, Little J.


I know I haven't written a blog in ages. I guess my mind has been highly preoccupied with other things. The many thoughts that run through my own mind has been a roller-coaster ride. With the spare time in the palm of my hands, I honestly think of anything and everything from choosing what to wear (haha aren't I such a girl!) to the more deep and meaningful elements in one's life.

Those tough decisions I had to make. Forceful in a way - just to see what I really wanted. "To go with my head, or my heart?" Those kind of questions that one may ask themselves.

"Another sleepless night. Is it you? Or was it me? Little things you do or say keep running through my mind. I do not want to think about it, but it is as if my mind is not mine anymore."

I really don't know what to think, feel or be anymore.
Though, I'm lost. Lost in my own little world of compelling thoughts.

♥ Little J

No comments: