I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

23 March 2010

request; the other side


My life is a big empty box,
just like my empty shell of a body that i walk around in everyday of my life.

I walk the streets as if I'm a ghost,
a breeze of air that comes and goes 
and nobody notices or sees me for who I really am,
not even you,
the one i can't live without.

I see you everyday and i think about you 24/7,
yet when you look at me, you're just looking at an empty space of nothingness.
I'd say it breaks my heart,
but theres nothing to break because i have nothing.

Even if you can't feel the same about me, I just want you to know that you are everything to me.
----
not written by me. it's just a request. credit goes to kvn. :D

♥Little S

No comments: