I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

20 March 2010

Open up!



"girl..
open up to me, you can have all my love
just open up to me and if you'll promise me
you'll open up and learn how to trust again
i can do so much more than him
open up and let me in"


Remember, you showed me this song.
I don't know why, but your presence in my life is
different to anyone else. I think it's because we've been through those highs and lows in the past (and the present too). You're like a best guy friend who knows how to put a smile on my face when no-one else could (at the time).
Honestly, I missed our friendship, and your ability to make me forget my troubles and simply just be happy.


If you happen to read this, just know that our friendship means a lot to me, and I must say thank-you. I know some may simply disagree, but it truly means a lot to me to still have you as my friend and by my side.
IOU yeah?

♥ Little J

No comments: