I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

15 January 2010

Blame It On the Pop!

Why hello there (: !

Not long ago, close to when the new year started, I was talking to my awesome friend Colleena and she gave me a link to a song from Youtube :D

Hehe. I think this song is simply AMAZING! 25 song mash up! (:
So, i thought i'd share it with you all!

~

I know you want pop, you want dance, you want rock and roll
You wanted boom boom? This year’s remix got symphonic soul
I got pop, I got dance, I got rockin’ electronic clu
b beats,
I got hip-hop music with the future flow


~

Enjoy ~


Stop stop stop feeling down, down, down
Can’t you see love, love, love?
Isn’t this easy feeling love, love love?
Down down down,
It’s like I’ve been awakened
Can’t you see every step I’m taking
Don’t be afraid
The risk that I’m taking
Can’t you see, I’ve had a little too much feeling down, down, down
Can’t you see every move I’m making
Every rule I had you breaking
Isn’t this easy feeling love, love, love
We’ll make it out of this mess.


♥Little S

No comments: