I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

13 January 2010

HELLO :D

So, I don't really know where to begin on this very blog. I guess I'm writing here now because my stupid friend, Anthony, gave me the motivation i needed! :D

So, It's now the year 2010! (YAY!) and I want to share with you my opinions and experiences of all different things! Seeing as it's a brand new year.. i will share with you my new years resolution! ..uhh it is... I DON'T HAVE ONE....shh. What's yours? (:

On another topic, school is in about 2 weeks or so and I am so not ready!! -cry- HELP ME!! YEAR 11 is gonna kill me. A bit dramatic there, but you know, as i get closer to year 12, school becomes sooo daunting >< sigh.


isn't my friend such a pro painter? :P

♥Little S

No comments: