I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

30 January 2010

One too many times.

I begin to wonder about whether so many chances are worth giving.
second chances... "trick me once, shame on you, trick me twice, shame on me." (hehehee shhh :P i defs didn't steal that off you) right..?
and..why do people have to make it so difficult!?


Are they only worth giving in certain situations? Sometimes it may be something small, which you can get over. The situations are probably just plain silly..and it's something you wouldn't want to lose a loved one over. However, other times.. it hurts or really affects you in different ways, which makes it harder to accept. Ahh.. the things that happen.. ><
"depends on wat they did though. if its like taking my cookie twice. then bleh, take another one";;anthony

Does it change your choice every time it's a different person? So if the person was well liked, would they be forgiven at ease? If so, what about a person who isn't really liked by many? >< Which brings in whether we treat everybody equally. I think everyone should be treated equally but that's just my opinion..

one, two, three ...one hundred and thirty six
There's only so many times you can take it, right? If they keep on repeating all their mistakes, wouldn't you eventually give up on them? I think i would start to question my friendship with them. Whether it's worth all the trouble that comes. I'm the type who gives in quite easily. I don't want to lose friends over mistakes. I know that sometimes they're not worth the trouble any longer.Yet, i still hold on.
"as much as you limit yourself to how many chances, you just can't always make that happen. sometimes you give in.";;colleena.


Anyways.. I'm done talking for now..

♥Little S

No comments: