I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

28 January 2010

I'm officially missing you..

Oh baby tell me why’d you have to go
Cause this pain I feel
It won't go away

And today I’m officially missing you


Isn't there always someone to be missed? That could be your family, friends, significant other, pets (DINOSAUR), toy.. just about anything.

Don't you sometimes hate the feelings you get from missing someone so much and not being able to hear from them? Or see them..?

Okay, so i really cant find the words to say what i want to. So much is running through my mind. Especially this feeling. I want it to stop..

--
To my baby..
School is coming back and i'm scared of what the future brings for us. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I hope that when times get tough, we'll get through them and come out stronger than before. Sometimes i just want to cry but i wont. I'll smile for you. And in return i need you to smile for me too. I don't want you to be sad. I want you to be happy. Even though I'm not with you this very second, I'll be thinking of you. And you know, all that matters is that we're there for each other. We care. We love each other. We may not always get to see each other, but I'll always treasure the moments spent with you...


♥Little S

p.s. i love you..

No comments: