I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

24 January 2010

Cause babe, you deserve so much more..

This is for you, mummy (a friend, that is)

First of all, you are one of the bestest friend's i have ever had. You've been there for me through all the ups and downs, and i want you to know that i appreciate it and i thank you. Life doesn't always go as plans and no one ever said relationships would be easy. You've helped me and now, i want to do the same. (:

I don't really understand the things you do for love but i'm with you every step you take.
I know you deserve so much better than what he's giving you. He brings you down all the time, yet you still cling so tightly onto him. I know you've said that you wont find any better guy than him, but you will. I can't promise that you will, but you are a AMAZING beautiful girl. And anyone would be lucky to have you. Don't deny it! You're funny, caring, sweet, helpful, fun and just everything which makes a great personality. And you look so cute and pretty! Everything about you is just beautiful ~
He doesn't realise what he's losing here. And if he wants to push you away, let him! Then you can show him what he's missing out on! Don't let him take you down, don't let him ruin your life. Show him that you're a strong girl and you don't need him in his life!

I know people say, 'there's plenty of fish in the sea', but i also know that you want THAT one. I'm not telling you to go find another guy, but try to move on because... he hurts you so much.. and i can't stand seeing you like this. I tell you the let go but i know that it's not as easy as it sounds. But, you'll always have your friends and family supporting you throughout it all.

you can cry it out, scream it out, whatever helps you (safely, of course) and i just want you to know that i'll always be there for you. When you need a shoulder to cry on, I'LL FLY TO SYDNEY :D. When you need to call someone, i'll be there to pick up. And when you need a friend, you can count on me !

i love you mummy.

♥Little S

No comments: