I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

02 April 2010

"Cause there is no guarantee that this life is easy."

Life was never meant to be easy. It's just a fact of life.
Finding trouble on my own, or merely it finding me?
Throughout the summer, throughout my high school years, and throughout my entire life.
How life has its ups, and downs. It just inevitable.

So, what's a simple way of moving on?
Just disregard all those thoughts and have a clear mind. For a moment, life will seem perfect - the way you want it to be.


So YES, there is shit in my life.
Ones that repeat. Ones that happen just once. Either way, I just can't escape.
(Ah, that's life. Just sometimes so SHIT. )

♥ Little J

1 comment:

Sophie Elle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.