I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

04 April 2010

HAPPYFACE*

Smile!
Laugh!
Simply be happy!


Who makes you smile?
Who makes you laugh?


My family are everything to me.
I would do anything for them, and I love them so much.
They will always be number one in my life. Without them, who knows where I'd be.

My friends are amazing. Amazing in each and every way.
They always trying to put a smile on my face, and stand by my side when times get tough.
Whether I've been friends with you for years, months, or even weeks, I'm ever so grateful of your presence in my life. (Corny much?)

My other half? NON-EXISTENT!
Who says you need love to be happy? Hehe :)

Oh, so what can I say? I'm lucky to know each and every one of the people that ARE in my life!
Each and every one of you make me smile, laugh and simply be happy. THANK YOU~

♥ Little J

2 comments:

Sophie Elle said...

As my fellow Chinese friends tell me this -- I hope you are happy everyday!
Same goes to you :)

Little J said...

naw thanks soph <3