I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

17 April 2010

Brain dead.

Distractions - that's what I really need.
Please save me from the thoughts that preoccupy my mind.
Just guide me through this and it will be all okay.

If I lay here... if I just lay here... would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Maybe I should go on a walk tomorrow. Just somewhere away from this place for a little while, and let my mind be clear.
I feel so stressed inside. For no good reason. Argh.

♥ Little J

6 comments:

dan with a :) said...

i'll lay there with you lovely :)

you ok? if you need a distraction and a good laugh, i'm willing to eat crab again..

Little J said...

haha thanks danny <3

i'll be okay~ try to distract me please. crab will do i guess, lol.

Sophie Elle said...

Cheer up buddy. Need to talk -- I'm here.

Little J said...

thank you sophie <3
i know you are hun.

Jon said...

Needs some Taylor Swift.

_mai_ said...

awww havent talked with my twin in a long ass time :( we need to catch up babe!