I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

12 April 2010

Where is my romeo?

So here I am, procrastinating as per usual. Nothing has changed. The words of your own; "Procrastinate and then do it. That way I'll love it more because I love it when you procrastinate."

I write here in thought of my "romeo". Don't know how that started? It's some love-hate thing. So like, where are you?
All I know is 283. One clue; that's all I've been given.

The first time we talked was either on msn or facebook. Introduced by a friend who attempted to set us up for your formal, and oh how she failed!
We finally met in December of last year. (It's just where I met all the cool Chandler College friends hehe) I thought it was awkward at first, because we'd been talking long before that, but never met face-to-face.
That was a great night, I reckon. The music, the scenery, the photos - everything was just fun, and one part was kind of embarrassing... (By the way, you still need to show me the photo you bought! It better be a damn good one of us!)

Well, you know "you're my lover Danny-o". You're an awesome friend, and definitely trying to corrupt my mind which is very evil. Thanks for the hilarious lunch that one time (but please never eat crab again) and for all the music you have shared with me. Also thank you for the funny and crazy conversations we have. Definitely the lovely spam text messages are worth filling in my inbox as well...NOT!
Oh I just thought, gosh, I'm actually still in Danny-debt...?
(Haha, you better like this post... or no more love from jackie-tte.
)

[eww, fat arm >.<]
♥ Little J

5 comments:

A Friend of Peter ~ said...

awh, love you both <3

Little J said...

love you too <3 hehe

dan with a :) said...

i love you both MORE!
and thanks jacki-ette :)
don't worry, no more crab. but more awesome kickass dance photos in the future! :)

Belley said...

hahaha dandan =P

Little J said...

hell yeah danny-o, that better happen soon!
yeah, of course you love us both more :P