I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

09 April 2010

Tonight's gonna be a good night!

"Tonight's the night
Let's live it up
I've got my money
Let's spend it up
Go out and smash it
Like oh my god
Jump off that sofa
Let’s get get up"


So being 18 years old definitely has it's advantages. Though I've got to say that it still feels as if I'm underage, and probably will for a long time. I haven't exactly done much that requires of being of legal age, but I guess I do have much more freedom! Also that feeling of being considered an adult, so that people don't treat you as a kid anymore is highlighting. Just because I'm of legal age, does not mean I'm going to go wild and do absolutely crazy things, and start disobeying the parents. I can obviously still be the same girl, just with those "extra luxuries".

Well anyways, I actually can't wait to stay out tonight and just party it up~
(I just want a night of not worrying about anything, and being able to have fun! Oh, too bad that Danny can't see me turn red, hahaha!)
YEP, TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD, GOOD NIGHT!
(now I'll just go get ready)

♥ Little J

No comments: