I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

07 April 2010

Sexy~

"I'm madly in love with you =P"
What can I say? It's obviously our sexyness that brings us together as friends. Haha!

So I vaguely remember the first time we were introduced. It was fairly awkward. I guess it was due to the fact that we didn't exactly know each other, and probably cause you were thinking "who the hell is this girl?"
We properly met at our friends' high school year 12 formal in early December. There you were, pushing me about into the middle of the dance floor (gosh you suck for doing that xD). How I tried to push you back but only ended up failing! Dancing was heaps fun though, and it was one awesome night!

I forgot why the whole 'sexy' thing came into our daily greeting to one another. I remember that you started it though, and you'd probably say something like "it's cause we're sexy" for the reason.
I must say that you are a great friend to have, even though we haven't known each other that long. Thank you for being there when I needed a friend to talk to, and for ALL those times you made me laugh! I hope for many more fun memories, and I wish you all the best for whatever you do :)
Of course this blog is dedicated to THE one and only sexy Eddie.
(You better be happy with this since you asked for it-)



♥ Little J

4 comments:

Eddie's Pick said...

ohhhh yeah. blog dedicated to me hahahaha. i am awesome =P

thanks for the blog sexy =P
i'll write one about you when someone picks you haha

Little J said...

haha if that ever happens x) *waits forever* LOLL x)

Sophie Elle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little J said...

no winking sophie xD lol!
he wanted a blog about him so yeah. lol.