I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

05 February 2010

Press replay!

Do you ever feel like you repeat the same things over and over again?
Maybe it's listening to a song, or simply the daily routine of getting up for school.
Re-reading those conversations you had with someone that make you smile. Perhaps even reading the previous blog posts and seeing the countless mistakes made.
We're going around in circles. Again, and again.
Deja Vu.

I hatestrongly dislike you, and everything we've been through - especially the fights. Maybe I'm not thinking rationally; is my bitterness towards you real?

You used to be one of my closest friends, but now we have been driven further apart.
When I was happy, you assumed I was not. Why couldn't you just accept it? Be happy instead of bringing me down.
When I tried to help you out, you disregard my words and somehow, it was blamed on me.


"I don't know why she's mad at me..."
As if you don't know! Are you oblivious to such things? Or living in a delusional world?
"I'm sorry, I'll change."
Another lie? Did you even really try?
"I didn't mean those things I said about you."
Haha, are you sure about that?
"Let's never fight again."
Yes, really, let's never.

However to my dismay, you still try to contact me, even though seriously, you should know that I do NOT want to talk to you. If I did, I would have replied to you by now. Perhaps even unblocked you.
Your attempts to try and amend our friendship are a lost cause. Sorry, but honestly, your bitching ways is not the way to win my friendship back.
Saying you don't care when you really do is pathetic.
(Haha, I'm such a bitch)

I ask myself "Why am I still not talking to him?" when really I know why.
Maybe one day our friendship will revive again. Maybe we will be able to spend happy days together instead of none at all. Maybe, just maybe, history will not repeat itself.

♥ Little J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe see? Now you're getting into blogging :D

Little J said...

Yep I am :) hehe.
Yay, slightly improving.