I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

06 February 2010

Treasure every moment

For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life.
But there was always some obstacle in the way,
something to be gotten through first,
some unfinished business,
time still to be served,
a debt to be paid. 
Then life would begin
At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.

Happiness is the way.
So, treasure every moment that you have. 
And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special,
special enough to spend your time

and remember that time waits for no one
So stop waiting until you finish school, until you go back to school,
until you lose ten pounds, until you gain ten pounds,
until you start work, until you retire, 
until Friday night, until Sunday morning,
until you get a new car or home, until your car or home is paid off, 
until spring, until summer, until fall, until winter,
until the first or fifteenth,
until your song comes on,
until you die


Decide that there is no better time than right now to be happy
Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

Therefore: 
Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
And dance like no one's watching.

- Alfred D. Souza.


Time goes by so fast whenever you're with me..
Sometimes i wish that time would just stop.
So that i could be with you, longer.

And you know what the funny thing is?
That when i'm not with you..
time goes by so slow..
seconds like minutes. minutes like hours. hours like days. days like weeks. weeks like months. months like years.

You know what i want most?
To be with you..
but it's okay! I'll just treasure every moment spent with you.
Appreciate being with you. Loving you!

[[ Do you remember, the day we met? I know you do :P
Haha. It makes me laugh thinking about the day when we were in the city and i asked you if you remembered. You pointed at that very spot we met. We walked towards it and stood there for a minute or two. It really did take me back to that day..
IT WAS SOOO HOT! I remember my friend yelling out your name so loudly cause i was too shy too. >< AND YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION OF ME WAS PROBABLY ME BEING A RETARD! I couldn't stop laughing that day. Haha. But i was really glad that i had the chance to meet you.
And then i asked you if you remember whether you remember the place we had our first kiss. You took my hand and said "no", starting to walk. You walked to the very spot and gave me a kiss. It was like it was happening all over again. It made me smile and really happyFACE. :P

I'll never forget these special moments. ]]

You make me smile, you make me laugh.
Whenever i'm down, you wipe away my tears.
I know i can always count on you to be there.
I'll be there for you too.
We made each other promises,
which i know we won't ever break.
I think about the days we spent together,
It makes me so happy to know they were with you.
And you know what baby?
You are my everything. My one and only.
My stalker, pedo, silly king.
I love you!
happy 14 months, baby.
sending muchly love to you!
HAPPYMEAL <3

♥Little S

1 comment:

Little J said...

This is very sweet.
"muchly love" <-- retarded English.