I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

14 February 2010

I found LOVE!

 
i found it -unknown
some say love is hard to find
but when i found you, i found it
when it comes to love, no you can't hide
cause it had me surrounded

two hearts as one, you and i
the best of friends and lovers
now i see the world through different eyes
cause you show me all, it's wonders.

love is great and love is blind
but love is here and love is mine..
----
i really did find it.. (:
how do i know?
cause you're with me.
i found you..
----
you always make me smile like an idiot
and make me laugh as if i'm retarded ~

[130210]
Now i know this day isn't valentines..
but that doesn't matter at all.
everyday spent with you is as special as it should be.

This is the date of yesterday.
This is the date we saw each other.
This is the date i wrote this.
But, this isn't the date i've posted it.
I just want to give you another valentines day present.
Something i can give to you on the exact day, even though i can't see you.

I'll never forget this day.
You make me feel so happy and loved.
I love the cookies you gave.. (omnomnomnom)
but i especially loved this:
 
and of course, the card :D
 You tortured me today! haha.
Oh damn, i'm too ticklish :P

I loved every moment spent with you..
I wish it could have lasted forever.
I love you so much. Don't ever forget.
I'll always be here for you.
I hope you loved my gift.
(ignore the fact that i was gonna post a pictureeee of it. lol)
I put a lot of love into it! (:

I just want to hug you and never let you go.
I just want to see you and never let you out of sight.
I just want to hear you and never stop listening.
I just want to..
I just want to love you..I DO :D

happy valentines day baby.

♥Little S

p.s i love you.

No comments: