I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

22 February 2010

Because I hate goodbyes~

“It’s like, hey, I’m never going to see you again, goodbye. It doesn’t feel complete. But I think that’s what goodbyes are. They’re incomplete and you honestly don’t know how long the goodbye will last. It’s a part of life. A part of life I could do without.”


I wish it was different, but it's not. I suppose, this is inevitable. It's life.
We say hello, and we say goodbye as people walk in our lives, and people walk out.
Though the concept of saying goodbye is hard to approach. They are all different; some are for one day, some for weeks, and some are even forever. I'm thankful that ours isn't forever - forever would be so hard to accept.

If you are reading this, I want you to know that I still hope in a years time that we'll still be close friends, and that nothing has really changed. You ARE a great person, and I wish you all the best in everything you do. Thank you for the moments we've shared together - they've been much fun~
:) especially photoplus, pre-Valentine's Day and Tuesday. Hehe.

Even though it's hard to say and not the words you wish to hear; I'm sorry, but for now... goodbye my friend. (Until we see each other again)
I'll miss you! Don't forget me?

♥ Little J

2 comments:

Sophie Elle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little J said...

that's right soph x)
simply "see you later" xP
btw, lets hang out sometime soon!