I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

07 February 2010

It feels like only forever.


Today you turn 17! Happy birthday B!

"Where have you been my whole life?"
As corny as it may sound, I'm grateful that you ARE here now and a part of my life.
You are a friend whom I trust like a sister. A friend that never judges and listens to what I have to say. A friend that understands and stands by me through it all.

Can you believe it has only been a few months since we first knew each other? We met through our lovely close friend S on the topic of friendships/relationships I endured.
Rather funny actually because if that never happened, we probably wouldn't have met!
Throughout the months, you've become one of my closest friends fairly quickly. I hope I'm one of yours too.

I re-read that email you sent me for New Years. How my face light up reading each word.
You make me laugh, you make me smile and you make me feel like I can do anything I set my mind to.
Thank you for EVERYTHING you've ever done for me! Hope you enjoy your birthday day with me :)


Little J ♥ B & S
Our everlasting friendship!
You are both kind-hearted, inspirational, honest, likable and two of the people I trust most in my life. I love everything about our friendship; the good, the bad and the craziness of it all. Here's to many more years of friendship.

[Poem I made up]

Our friendship is pure,
and oh so true.
You make me smile,
you really do.

We go through highs,
and go through lows.
I tell you secrets
that no-one knows.

You are so cool,
and never judge.
I think you also
won't hold a grudge.

You make me happy
brightening each day.
You are my friend,
lovely in every way.


I love you B~

♥ Little J

3 comments:

brit said...

aw
LOVE YOU TOO LIL J :)

very sweet and genuine post, lovelove! <3

Sophie Elle said...

happy birthday to brittany!
thanks for the lovely post!

Jamie Habjan said...

My poems better ;) :P