I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

04 February 2010

Switch It ~

in a flash ain't it funny how your life can change
in a flash everything you know gets re-arranged
in a flash so confused don't even know your name
or even who's to blame
----
Change may be for the good.
Change may be for the bad.
But you know what?
Change is inevitable.

 
"You've changed so much" // "I miss the old you" // "The [insert name here] that i know wouldn't do this"
Do you ever get comments like that? Well, i have. And i know i'm not the only one.

Things that happened in your past, the decisions you make, will definitely affect the person YOU become.
If you've gotten hurt in the past, you may be very cautious and won't let anyone close. Or, if you've been bullied, you could be self-conscious. Or maybe, you've been spoiled all your life making you think you must have the things you want. These are, of course, just examples.
 
"You've changed so much. I guess that's what happens. I wish you knew how much you changed me. I wonder if I changed you, if your life is different because of me. Because mine's different. My god, you taught me so much, and now we don't even talk to each other. I guess that's what happens."
-unknown.

Sometimes people don't like change.
They'd rather have things stay the same, so they feel comfortable. It's kind of like going through a daily routine. You're so used to it. And if ONE thing changes, it'll feel so weird. It'll take some time to get used to it. Also, it can make you anxious, knowing that something is no longer the way you always saw it as.

Or it could be because they don't like the person you've become.
I've been told so many times that i've changed. I know that some don't like it. But you know, the funny thing is that they've changed too. And sometimes the don't even realise it. I know myself that i've changed and i wouldn't change who i am if i could. You just can't dislike someone because they've changed. That's not a good enough reason unless the change was for the bad. I'm no longer as shy and i can stand up for myself. People have seen this as a bad thing. I don't think it is. What's so wrong with standing up for myself and being confident?!

So what's YOUR view on change?
I think.. you've just got to accept things have changed and move on. There's no point lingering in the past wishing it'll go back to the way it was. Truth is, it's not.

♥Little S

2 comments:

Anthony said...

i like change of the environment :))) its DIFFERENT :)
but yeah im ME soooooo mmmhmm :)
ur posts are to deeep, i dunno wat to say. :P

Little S said...

hahah :)
yeah. different is nice at times :D
LMAO. >< awww :P sorry~