I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

01 February 2010

Promise me ~

I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say. (I promise)
I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be. (I promise)
But if you'll wait around a while, I'll make you fall for me,
I promise, I promise you I will.

  ----

"promises were made to be broken.." scratch that `cause I think that's bullshit! Promises are promises for a reason. They're not supposed to be broken. So, to the guy who said this to a friend..I'm pretty sure YOUR promises were only made to be broken.

"he made me lose hope of any promises.." A friend said that to me. You wouldn't and couldn't just sit there and do nothing about it, letting it happen like that! I want you to know that just because ONE person broke their promises, you shouldn't lose hope in promises all together. Promises made to me have been broken before but i won't let it make me think they're nothing but false hope. And i know that's not false hope unless they make it one, intentionally.
"Some people make promises for the pleasure of breaking them."
maybe i'm just saying this because all i want to do is believe and have hope..
We made each other promises which we know we can't take back. And if we ever broke them we'd be alrightscrewed (: But that's okay, we'd be screwed together. Those promises i made to you, i don't want to ever break. And i hopeknow you feel the same way too! (: iloveyou

Hehe. I thought i'd share this quote:
"Losers make promises they often b-r-e-a-kWinners make commitments they always keep."

 okay.. so maybe we don't have to make promises. We could all just commit. Sound good? I know! Good. :)
 
♥Little S

No comments: