I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

08 February 2010

request; for you!

poem by a friend of mine
enjoy


Never have I found such a lovely girl
Who’s eyes shine as bright as a sparkling pearl
The girl who dreams to soar the skies
But in her bed she stays and lies
Dreaming about the day she flies
Don’t break dreams and make her cry
As she’s watching each and every day go by
Until the moonlight comes by her bedside
And let her tears be out of sight
Slowly she drifts, into her slumber
Fearless of what’s going on around her
As I stay there and watch over
She walks into heavens light
 The clouds of love shine so bright
 As the light shines above
 I see her happiness, a thing called love
-jBh

"it's from the heart"
aww.. 

♥Little S 

p.s feedback anyone?

3 comments:

Little J said...

I like it :)

Unknown said...

*ahem!* It's great :D has nice rhythm and is well-worded :D

jBh said...

Why thankyou very much.
Good feedback is nice (: