I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

11 February 2010

you colour my world..

RAINBOW!

red represents love
orange represents enthusiasm
yellow represents happiness
green represents life
blue represents tranquility
indigo represents wisdom
violet represents harmony
 

True colours..
To reveal your true intentions, personality, or behaviours.
----
I always thought i knew the person you were.
Kind, caring.. lol.. the funny thing is that i hardly remember that person enough to say all the nice stuff.
That person who was my best friend. The one who i could always count on..
But that's all gone now...
All i see now is you being selfish, possessive, mean.. a jerk..
So which one were you really? Did you really try that hard to please everyone?
I've given up after so many chances given to you to prove that you weren't the person i now know.
----
Sometimes people pretend to be somebody they're not.
This may be to please others or to try fit in. (etc etc etc)

What's the point if they don't like you for who you really are?
You want to be liked for who you really are, right?
And if people don't like you for who you are, then maybe they're not worth it.
If you're not yourself around others, then maybe you're not worth it.

I don't know.. i just think that you're wasting your time if you do..
But you know what? Eventually the true colours are shown.

♥Little S
----------
but I see your true colours
shining through
I see your true colours
and that's why I love you
so don't be afraid to let them show
your true colours
true colours are beautiful
like a rainbow