I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

15 February 2010

Gone for good.

 all the memories we have are stained
i cant take this shit
how did i ever let it get this bad
messed up any chance we had
i'm so gone - rosette
---

Kept on running back.
It was like a never-ending story.
Except we knew how it was going to end.
In disaster.

"i really need to talk to you"
AGAIN??
We can talk here.
You could've just said it at that moment.
You know.. the moment you sent this to me?
So sick and tired of the made up shit.
If i let you talk to me..wouldn't it just end up just like last time?
Isn't it just another excuse to talk to me?
..or is it simple because you have no one left?

"please.. because i need you"
You say that. But do you really mean it?
Why are you coming back after everyone else stops talking to you?
Yes, i know what's going on. You messed up.
You told me that it felt like i only came back to you in times of need.
"Oh, right. Some of us sometimes feel, particularly me, that we're just second-hand friends."
Who's the hypocrite?
But really, you made it seemed as if i needed you in my life.
"and when they're just like 'okay don't wanna talk', you come back to me."
I don't. I don't if all you cause is trouble.

"do you really hate me that much now?"
I don't hate you.
I simply dislike you.
Quite a difference there.
Making us put up with all the shit you gave us.
Look at how many friendships you ruined now.
Yes, i know what you've done.
Look back at our history.

---
sorry hun.
no second chances anymore
im already out the door  

"So please stop hurting me, delete me forever and just, erase me from your life."
The very words you told me. Do that for me in return?
I don't want it anymore.

[call me a bitch or whatever. but i've had enough]

♥Little S

 ever had a friend just like this? massive sigh.

2 comments: