I feel inspired today...

...bringing you all the thoughts, memories & random talk.

01 February 2010

This is dedicated to you ♥

I hope as you read this, that you know who you are...

"I will always be your friend
I know who you are inside
I am with you till the end
Never far
behind."

In any friendship, our trust was gained in time, our bond grew stronger each day and we went through both highs and lows.
Even though you moved away those 6 years ago, we maintained our friendship, while the other friendships seemed to fade away from the little time we all saw each other.
Can you believe we didn't see each other for 5 years, that we were able to still depend on each other to be there for one another, and share our thoughts. When we finally hung out, it felt like we had only just seen each other just yesterday.
Our friendship is undeniable, and we've known each other so well that we're also best friends and alike, yet different in many ways.


I guess after school ends, we find out who our real friends are as some friendships just fade away. Sometimes trust no longer exists in friendships, and it does happen, so don't think that it's only happening for you. You're NOT alone.
You said you feel like you're an outsider, and that you've lost your friends in a way. You're not sure who you can trust anymore, that you have been betrayed and lied to, but just know that you can trust me to be there for you throughout it all.

I want you to know, even though I've said this many times before, that I am here for you!
When you are feeling like your world is falling apart, you know you can count on me to be by your side.
No matter what happens, you can always talk to me so don't be afraid that no one will listen. If you need someone to understand you, I'll try my best to do so if you are willing to share your troubles with me.
As corny as it all sounds, you know you will always have a friend in me.


I never want you to be hurt.
I never want you to cry. (unless it's tears of happiness, hehe)
I never want you to change for anyone.
Just know that you my beautiful amazing friend are someone that deserves the best in the world. You deserve to be happy, to love and for all your hopes and dreams to come true.

I know that our friendship will last FOREVER :)
We have been through things together that others may have, or not, experienced. It has only made us stronger, and we can fight through the problems we face together!

I love you twin~

♥ Little J

1 comment:

_mai_ said...

i freaking love you <3